Monday, December 14, 2009

Going to the Library


From Karissa:

Today I learned about Katsushika Hokusai. in art. This is how to say his name: kah-tsoo-SHEE-kah HOAK-sigh.

Math was so easy today, I got to do just the assessment. I already know all about the calendar and the days of the week. And I got 100 % on my spelling test today.

At the library today, Amy found me a Rainbow Magic book that is really, really thick. The other ones are really skinny, but this one is thick and in my reading level. It's called Kylie the Carnival Fairy by Daisy Meadows. I'm already on Chapter Two.
At AWANA tonight we had a Happy Birthday Party for Jesus. There was LOTS of candy there!!!!!!! : )

I'm so tired tonight, I just want to go to bed and read my new book. Mommy's the one keeping me awake! 'Nigh "Night! I'm going to bed.



From Amy:



I lost a tooth today right before we were going to go to the library!

I made a penguin a long, long time ago blowing a party blower and it is made out of Pixos. And I was just putting Pixos together and then I was going to see what it was and it turned out to be a penguin blowing a party blower. There are lots of different colors. I'll have Mommy take a picture of it tomorrow.

(Mommy note: This has nothing to do with school, but is very important to Amy at the moment)

Math was really easy.

I'm still reading India the Moonstone Fairy. I'm on the chapter called the "Nasty Nightmare". I got Crystal the Snow Fairy at the library today. I'm going to be reading two books at the same time because I have two book marks.

I read a poem called "The Caterpillar" by Christina Rosetti today.

I'm very tired tonight. I'm going to bed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lots of exclamation points because I am REALLY tired)

'nigh 'night everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you must be working them hard Mom. They are both so tired. One more day for me and I will have all day to get ready for Christmas. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete